Kojie San USA - THE source for authentic Kojie San soap in the United States.
• Please see our approved distributors list to be sure you are getting 100% authentic Kojie San soap.
• Kojie San soap is made by BEVI - Beauty Elements Ventures Inc. A Philippines company established in 2007.
• Kojie San has had the same ingredients since the company's founding 10 years ago
• The complete ingredients are: Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, De-ionized Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Kojic Acid, Glycerin, Aqua (and) Xanthan Gum (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Glucose (and) Chondrus crispus (Carrageenan) (and) Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerine, Cocodiethanolamide, Mineral Oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Cl 15985, Cl 19140, BHT
• Until 2012, Kojie san only listed the top 6 ingredients, but since then the company has listed the complete ingredient list as required by Philippines FDA, ASEAN regulations, US FDA, and most other countries.
• There are unscrupulous counterfeiters who are selling copies of the old packaging and claiming that it is the authentic packaging.
• It is impossible to make a soap bar with only: Pure Kojic Acid, Sweet Orange, VCO, Glycerine, Vegetable Extracts, Vitamin C, it would be a liquid.
• This is the contact page for BEVI - Anyone can verify the truth by messaging them: https://www.kojiesan.com/contact-us
• Kojie San color and scent can vary from batch to batch because it is made with natural extracts which vary seasonally.
• Only the large size bar, 135g has the stamp, the 100g & the 65g do not.
• When using the soap, it doesn't always sting. Some days it does and some days it doesn't, depending on your skin
Kojie San Frequently Asked Questions
Does kojie san soap burn?
Kojie San should not burn, but provide a refreshing, tightening feeling. As with all topical products, you should perform a spot test to test for skin sensitivity. Lather the soap up and apply to the intended area of use for up to one 30 seconds. If rash, burning, tingling, or inflammation occur, immediately remove the product from skin and discontinue all further use.
Does kojie san soap exfoliate?
Moisturizing coconut oil primes skin for maximum absorption of kojic acid to help your skin appear lighter and brighter. Kojie San can help your skin appear healthier overall.
Does kojie san soap expire?
Kojie San soap has a shelf life of approximately 3 years.
does kojie san soap contain hydroquinone?
Does kojie san soap whiten skin and help acne?
Yes, daily, all over use soap that combines soothing Coconut Oil with powerful, natural Kojic Acid and refreshing Tea Tree Oil, which are multifunctional ingredients to help your skin look its best while providing great moisture and anti-inflammatory properties. Additionally, the active ingredients are scientifically proven to help fade and reduce the appearance of melasma, brown spots and stubborn post-breakout marks.
How does Kojie San Work?
The main mechanism of action of Kojic Acid is prevention of the formation of tyrosine in the skin, an amino acid that produces melanin, which in turn causes dark spots, freckles and other skin damage. When the production of melanin is inhibited, it results in your skin looking younger, brighter and lighter.
How to use kojie San soap?
Lather soap and apply to treatment areas. Leave the soap on for up to 30 seconds. Apply once per day and increase to twice a day if well tolerated. If dryness occurs follow with a moisturizing cream.
Where to buy Kojie San soap?
Please see our official Kojie San shop on this website or list of approved distributors for authentic Kojie San.