In response to many inquiries regarding Kojie San Soap authenticity, we put together some important data points and links to bloggers who are also discussing this important issue.
If you are buying Kojie San on Amazon or eBay, please know there are only a few authorized distributors. Please see our distributor list for approved Kojie San sellers.
• Kojie San soap is made by BEVI - Beauty Elements Ventures Inc. A philippines company established in 2007.
• Kojie San has had the same ingredients since the company's founding 10 years ago
• The complete ingredients are: Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, De-ionized Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Kojic Acid, Glycerin, Aqua (and) Xanthan Gum (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Glucose (and) Chondrus crispus (Carrageenan) (and) Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerine, Cocodiethanolamide, Mineral Oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Cl 15985, Cl 19140, BHT
• Until 2012, Kojie san only listed the top 6 ingredients, but since then the company has listed the complete ingredient list as required by Philippines FDA, ASEAN regulations, US FDA, and most other countries.
• There are unscrupulous counterfeiters who are selling copies of the old packaging and claiming that it is the authentic packaging.
• It is impossible to make a soap bar with only: Pure Kojic Acid, Sweet Orange, VCO, Glycerine, Vegetable Extracts, Vitamin C, it would be a liquid.
• Kojie San color and scent can vary from batch to batch because it is made with natural extracts which vary seasonally.
• Only the large size bar, 135g has the stamp, the 100g & the 65g do not.
• When using the soap, it doesn't always sting. Some days it does and some days it doesn't, depending on your skin
• Kojie San Soap / BEVI adheres to strict Good Manufacturing Practice. See Certificate here.
• These are the six different boxes of Kojie San Soaps. Please see below:
Special Savings - Use Coupon KOJIE20 - Save 20% off you Kojie San your first order when you spend $30 or more